Esky shock training collar has a wireless LCD digital smart shock feature among others. However, there are other features of this Esky training collar dog pet system that you may also like.
- The collar is water-resistant, but it is not advised that you will submerge it. That is, you should not let your dog swim while wearing it.
- The collar has 100 vibration and static levels that can be adjusted by manipulating the button either up or down.
- The collar comes with a rechargeable battery. Of course, the life expectancy of the battery will depend on the frequency of the use of the collar. With this, checking the batteries from time to time is a must. You will hear a beeping sound coming from the receiver. You may also observe the blinking light on the transmitter’s LCD screen. Both of these indicate the need to recharge the battery.
- The collar has a remote control with a valid distance. This means that the transmitter will be in a straight line distance from the collar receiver hence obstacles will not be apparent. If there will be interferences between the communication of the two (transmitter and receiver), the actual distance of the remote control may thereby vary.
Currently, Esky training collar is considered the most effective and the safest tool for training your pet provided that you will diligently follow its proper operation.
Remember that the collar is intended for pet training. Training sessions are best kept at positive and regular intervals, perhaps about 10 to 15 minutes every day.
In no time, your training goal of making your pet a docile as well as an adorable create that understands your intention. This can be only achieved with constant training though.
I never expect that I will be happy using this training collar. I let my blue heeler wore it once, and I found the collar to be very effective in making him stop. What I love most about it is the shock setting; I can turn it up even up to 100.
Two settings that I also like are the vibration and beep settings although I found these useless for my dog. It is more advisable for use on smaller dogs though, I guess. My blue heeler is only 30 or 40 lbs and he always tends to drag me while we are walking, but with this collar, he is no longer able to do so.
My blue heeler also loves swimming, but to my surprise, the collar is still working up to today.
With its remote control, I can set the collar into two frequencies. I find this very useful whenever I am in a distance.
I found the rechargeable feature really cool. I no longer need to buy new batteries, which is great if you want to save, by the way.
So far, I would highly recommend this training collar.
How to Use the Transmitter
- To turn on/off the Transmitter,Press the mode button on the Transmitter for 5 seconds.
- By pressing the Mode button to change to different modes —-the LCD images will change.
- Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level.
- Choose the different channels for different receivers.
- The Transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 20 seconds and will TURN OFF if not operated for 2 minutes.
- In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
Charge the Collar Receiver
- Connect the charger connector to the charging jack.
- Plug the charger into a standard outlet.
- The red LED light inside the Collar Receiver will turn on
- Charge the Collar Receiver at least 6 hours for the first charge.
- After fully charged, the red LED light will be turned off automatically.
- When charging is completed, put the rubber cover in the right position to keep the internal unit from dust and water
- 100 levels of vibration.
- 100 levels of static .
- The levels can be altered by use of up & down button.
- The system can be used for 1 or 2 receivers.(The additional receiver must be the same type as your previous one and purchased from us)